Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend at Silver Dollar City

Allen unexpectedly had a few days off this weekend and we decided to go to Branson, MO. We went to Ripley's Believe It or Not and Silver Dollar City.


We took the tour of the Marvel Cave. I got a little nervous when the tour guides went over the reasons not to go through it.

The list included:
  • over an hour long with no restroom
  • over 500 steps
  • your afraid of the dark
  • your afraid of bats
  • your claustrophobic
It was actually kind of fun, but I won't be spelunking with out a tour guide ever!

For some reason the first ride Hayden decided to go on was Wildfire. I am terrified of roller coasters. (I've only been on one my whole life, the Texas Giant, and I'm pretty sure I had a panic attack during the ride.) I waited in line with them and then went to observation deck.

You can't tell it from this picture, but she's was really excited. She was green when they got off the ride and I'm not sure she'll ever get on another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment