Sunday, June 27, 2010

Broadway Baby



Hayden has officially accomplished something I have never done and will never do, she was in her first play at Rogers Little Theater. An even bigger deal, she tried out for a part! She sang a song in front of all the other kids and some of their parents.


She and 52 other kids along with the help of the Peacocks put together a collection of  songs and skits from various Broadway musicals. They did a great job and it was lot of fun to watch...twice. Mom, Dad and Allen went to the second performance with me, thanks for coming Grammy and Pop!! Next time I'll get a picture of all of us.


Hayden had so much fun she wanted to be in the second session that started the following Monday. We decided that it would be best to wait and maybe try the fall session in August. For now we're moving on to swim lessons.


(I couldn't figure out why the photos were so fuzzy and I thought maybe the camera hadn't adjusted from being inside, then I found little fingerprints on the lens. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment