Saturday, July 3, 2010

Flea Market Finds



This weekend was a rainy, rainy weekend! Friday night Hayden and I went to see Toy Story 3 so today she agreed to go to the flea markets with me. Yay! We went to two of my favorite flea markets, The Rose and The Rose, Too. They are both packed full of all kinds of treasures. 


I ended up with some Anchor Hocking "Manhanttan" depression glass, two glasses and a berry bowl. My mom gave me two "manhattan" salad plates that belonged to my grandma and I fell love with the pattern, if you can really call it that. I think it's elegant and timeless.


And a Pyrex baking dish the pattern is Butterprint in Turquoise, which I love because it's so retro. Someone I work with has the mixing bowls and maybe more and I covet them. He's not selling, I asked. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment